Safer Sex if You Find Yourself in the Mix
1. If there’s more than one guy in your scene and you want to play safely, start with a fresh condom each time you change partners.
2. If you’re going to have anal sex, try a silicone-based lube: it never dries out so it lasts as long as you do, and it’s perfectly compatible with latex and polyurethane condoms.
3. If you’re a bottom and you don’t like it raw, check to see if your top has a condom on. Ask to see it or just reach out (or over, down, back or across depending on position) and feel it for yourself.
4. Are you using a condom for a long, long time? Check to see if it’s still there and intact.
5. Some guys prefer the Reality condom to regular condoms. The Reality condom is the one that the bottom wears. It’s worth a try and you may find that it works for you.
6. Watch out for bleeding! Any activity that breaks your or another guy’s skin and causes any part of you or him bleed makes it much easier to transmit HIV and a slew of other diseases.
7. PNP doesn’t necessarily mean bare backing. There are plenty of guys who use crystal meth and have safer sex. You could be one of them!
Have a Tip you want to share? Click here to submit it.